Pervalka Lighthouse (also known as Lighthouse of Horses) is located on a small artificial island just off the Cape Zirgu Ragas on the North side of the Pervalka town. The Pervalka town is on the east side of the Curonian Spit facing the Curonian Sound.
The Lighthouse marks the convergence of three channels - Klaipeda to North, Nida to South-West and Ventes Ragas to South-East. The Lighthouse is accessible only by boat.
Lithuania Post commemorated the Pervalka Lighthouse by the release of 1 Litas stamp on 15-Mar-2003.
Built in the year 1948, the Pervalka Lighthouse:
- Tower is ROUND cast iron
- Tower is painted RED
- Lantern is painted WHITE