The Battery Pier Lighthouse is located on the Eastern end of the outer breakwater for the Douglas Harbour. The Lighthouse was completed in 1876.
The Battery Pier Lighthouse (Douglas Harbour) was commemorated by Isle of Man Post Office with the release of 68p stamp on 2-Apr-2012 under Harbour Lights (Minor Lighthouses around the Isle of Man).
The Battery Pier Lighthouse:
- Tower is TAPERED stone
- Tower is painted WHITE with SINGLE RED HORIZONTAL band
- Height is 10 metres
- Colour scheme of LIGHT is RED
- Light character is QUICK FLASH