The Peel Breakwater Lighthouse is located on the outer breakwater extending North-Eastward from St. Patrick's Isle. The Peel Breakwater Lighthouse is the oldest out of the five Lighthouses around the Peel Harbour. The Peel Harbour is partly sheltered by St. Patrick's Isle, a small island crowned by Peel Castle.
The Peel Breakwater Harbour Lighthouse was commemorated by Isle of Man Post Office with the release of 75p stamp on 2-Apr-2012 under Harbour Lights (Minor Lighthouses around the Isle of Man).
- Tower is OCTAGONAL cast-iron
- Tower is painted WHITE with a HORIZONTAL BLACK band at the base
- Height is 8 metres
- Colour scheme of LIGHT is WHITE
- Light character is 5 seconds ON ; 2 seconds OFF
- The Fog signal is in the form of a BELL giving 4 rings every 12 seconds