The Douglas Head Lighthouse is at Douglas Head on the Isle of Man between Great Britain and Ireland. The Station was established in 1832 by the Isle of Man Harbour Board.
The Douglas Head Lighthouse was commemorated by Isle of Man with the release of 16p stamp on 28-Feb-1978.
The DOUGLAS HEAD Lighthouse:
- Tower is CIRCULAR masonry
- Tower painted WHITE
- Height is 32 meters
- Colour scheme of the LIGHT is WHITE
- LIGHT character is a FLASH every 10 seconds